Job Title: Senior Analyst
The Mount Adams Fruit Operations Team takes pride in being the best.
Growing and producing high-quality fruit takes a lot. Automation and forecasting is what makes us successful. Because of that data drives how we make decisions. Our automated packing lines and fully integrated sales data channel requires a highly skilled intelligent operations team to make sure it’s running at its peak.
We are looking for a new team member for that team. The Senior Analyst at Mount Adams Fruit will be responsible for developing and deploying business strategies based on data.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
• Build repeatable processes and reporting packages to empower operations teams to make data related to make strategy and execution.
• Develop and maintain standardized operational reports, dashboards, and data sources to monitor overall key objectives and performance indicators
• Support ongoing analysis of Inventory movement and quality to help guide Operations and Sales teams.
• Work closely with operations to develop supply and materials automation tools.
• Develop and maintain fruit prediction models to better forecast potential production capabilities.
• Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume.
Who you are…
• Experienced. 8+ years of experience as a data analyst in consulting, finance, sales/marketing, operations, or product management. Experience at a top-tier management consulting or investment bank, in a product management role, in a sales operations role, or in a similar business operations capacity at a technology firm.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience. Advanced degree a plus
• Technical. Technically savvy with a sense of urgency and accountability. Strong knowledge of relational database technologies, Excel, Salesforce.com and Tableau. SQL Experience is a plus.
• Analytical. Passion for creating scalable reporting products that are intuitive to use and enable others with data. Ability to become an expert in the Mount Adams Fruit operational data model, glean insight from data, and the wherewithal to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers. Ability to perform complex analysis including regression, forecasting and probability modeling is a plus.
• Communicator. Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience, including working with executive level leaders
• Project Manager. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and can multi-task and keep on top of priorities while accomplishing the details of the task at-hand
• You are a Recruiter! Mt. Adams Fruit hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!