Full time positions include excellent benefits.
You’re an important part of our team, and it’s our priority to invest in your growth.
Tap or click ‘⌄’ for more details
You will be eligible to enroll and receive benefits on the first of the month following 60 days of employment:
- Life Insurance: $5,000 Voluntary Coverage. You may elect from $10,000 to $500,000 in additional Life Insurance.
You will be eligible to enroll and/or rollover existing 401(k) funds into the 401(k) after 90 days of employment. We offer:
- Pre Tax 401(k)
- Roth 401(k)
- Company Match $1 for $1 up to 4%
- 5 days after 1 year
- 10 days after 2 years
- 15 days after 10 years
- 20 days after 20 years
- 10 Holidays each year
- Employees that work on an observed holiday will receive time and one half their regular rate of pay for hours worked.
• Offered annually in the first quarter of the year
As well as:
- On the job Training and Certifications
- Discounted Pears, Apples, and Cherries
- Other bonuses including but not limited to seasonal and discretionary bonuses
How to Apply:
Apply Online with the button below.
Paper Applications: Can be printed below or picked up/submitted at our main office located at 6550 Highway 14 – Bingen, WA. New submissions will be checked daily.
Digital Applications: Click Here. All applications can be emailed to [email protected]
Transparency In Coverage – Machine-Readable Files
On November 12, 2020, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury (the “Departments”) finalized the Transparency in Coverage Rule that requires health insurers to create and post publicly available MRFs that include INN negotiated payment rates and historical OON allowed rates for covered items and services.
HMA Link: https://sawus2prdticmrfhma.z5.web.core.windows.net/